"To Restore, Sustain and Improve the Health of Critically Injured Patients Through Excellence in Care, Education, Research and Advocacy"
Our activities reflect our commitment to our mission.
- Trauma clinical research and new technology development by our network of physicians
- Trauma-related education and training programs and activities for physicians, physician assistants, nurses, and others
- Clinical protocol development that supports evidence-based medicine at Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
- Community-based education and prevention in collaboration with Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
- Continuous Quality Improvement & Performance Improvement Programs at Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
- Health Plan contracting to support efforts to be “In-Network” for patient care professional services provided by our network of physicians
- Trauma Executive Committee Leadership at Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
- Active Medical Directorship programs to promote physician participation at Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
- Participation in local, regional, and national trauma related societies
- Leadership at State of Oregon Department of Health Committees such as the Trauma Advisory Group, among others
- Political activities and representation as necessary to advocate for the care of trauma patients (i.e., testimony at public hearings and other political forums)